Marietta Office Supply/Parkersburg Office Supply
- Office supplies, equipment & furniture
Established in 2007, locally owned and operated at 223 Second Street in downtown Marietta, Ohio. Marietta Office Supply and Parkersburg Office Supply is a tri-state supplier of over 50,000 branded and private label products to both sides of the Ohio River. Both businesses will continue providing next-day delivery on most items to the Marietta/Parkersburg/Belpre areas. Our Teams offer unparalleled product knowledge, competitive pricing, office design and installation services, and attentive, award-winning customer service. Marietta Office Supply and Parkersburg Office Supply are currently the only locally-owned, independent office supply retailer in the Marietta/Parkersburg/Belpre areas.
Marietta Office Supply / Parkersburg Office Supply has a long history in the Mid-Ohio Valley dating back to the early 1900’s. After working for Marietta Office Supply for a number of years John D. and Edwin Garrison opened Parkersburg Office Supply. Marietta Office Supply was later changed to Central Office Supply and was purchased by Richard Hill in the 1960’s and then by Richard’s daughter, Jan Carey and her husband, Tom in 1981. In 1999, Central Office
Whom to Contact
- Russ MercerInstallation Supervisor
Upcoming Eventsview all events
The Riverview Building 100 Front Street Marietta Ohio 45750