Marietta Community Foundation brings together passionate donors and causes to improve Washington County, Ohio for generations to come.
Founded in 1974, the Foundation manages more than 350 funds and has distributed more than $24.5 million to charities while meeting rigorous national standards in the community foundation sector.
A community inspired through philanthropy.
To improve the quality of life in Washington County by investing in the community's well-being and making decisions that positively impact future generations.
To utilize reasonable judgment, creative partnerships, diligent financial management, and strategic grantmaking to strengthen our community and connect people that care with causes that matter.
Power of Philanthropy
- Transforming lives and strengthening Washington County now and in the future.
- Remaining steadfast in our mission and our vision.
Service and Stewardship
- Maintaining the highest standards of integrity in donor relations, institutional governance, and fiscal management.
- Engaging in action that promotes the common good for as long as the need exists.
- Honoring those who contributed to our area’s prosperity and pledging to support those who will carry on that legacy.
- Valuing the intentions of donors and respecting their vision.