- Child development, day care
- Non-profit organizations
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Washington County provides youth programming for kindergarten through 12th grades in the areas of education, character, socialization, arts & crafts and physical recreation. The Club also helps development civic awareness and a need to give back to the community.
Our Mission is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens
Our Vision is to provide a world-class Club Experience that assures success is within reach of every young person who enters our doors, with all members on track to graduate from high school with a plan for the future, demonstrating good character and citizenship, and living a healthy lifestyle.
Boys & Girls Club of America research shows that
- 68% of Club 12th graders volunteer at least once per month, compared with 39% of 12th graders nationally.
- 90% of Club 9th graders report abstaining from drinking alcohol in the past 30 days, compared with 77% of 9th graders nationally.
- 31% of Club girls ages 12 to 15 are physically active every day, compared with 23% of girls in the same age range nationally.
Whom to Contact
- Joshua CampbellTechnology & Brand Management
- Rebecca JohnsonExecutive Director
- Jason RollinsPresident, Board of Directors
- Angie ScottProgram Director
- Garrett ScottTeen Coordinator
- Jenna StewartBelpre Site Coordinator