Radio stationsAdvertising agencies
At the heart of the corporation is radio station WMOA, a 1000-watt AM station, which first went on the air September 15, 1946 from a garage in Williamstown, WV. The station later moved to the basement of the Hotel Lafayette then to the Citizen's Bank Building before finding it's current home at 925 Lancaster Street. The station prides itself on its heritage format of local radio. John A. Wharff III is the sole stockholder and a 2nd generation owner acquiring the business in July 1997. WJAW-FM, McConnelsville started from scratch in 1992 with the tower and transmitter located in Pennsville, OH, operating at 3000-watts at 100.9-FM. WJAW-AM, St. Mary's, WV, is a 1000-watt station at 630-AM, acquired by Jawco, Inc, in 2001. Its tower and transmitter are in Newport, OH.