- Health care, home nursing, handicapped services
The Washington County Board of Developmental Disabilities envisions all individuals served will have opportunities for full community inclusion. They believe that all people have value, the right to belong in the community, to purse opportunities, and to exercise meaningful choices. The WCBDD provides services for children and adults through several locations.
Ewing school provides a wide variety of services to individuals of varying ages. This includes speech, physical therapy, aqua therapy, and early intervention. Ewing also works with head start and project wave.
WASCO provides a wide variety of services for adults with disabilities and disadvantages. WASCO provides day services and a place for individuals to work and earn money.
The WCBDD offers adult individuals vocational opportunities through our Pathways division. Pathways Employment Solutions offers individuals the opportunity to receive training in work skills, assistance with finding a job and support to maintain employment. Please check out their website for more information: http://www.pathwaysemploymentsolutions.com
All groups are committed to working towards the goal of Employment First, which is a national movement to assist job seekers with disabilities or disadvantages to find work in competitive integrated employment.
- Day Services
- Employment Opportunities
- Childrens' Services
- Help Developing Job Seeking Skills
- Job Club
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Beth BrookerSchool Secretary for Ewing1701 Colegate DriveMarietta, OH 45750Phone: (740) 373-3781Fax: (740) 373-1373
- Ms. Deborah BuchmanAdministrative Assistant for WCBDD1701 Colegate Dr.Marietta, OH 45750Phone: (740) 373-3781Fax: (740) 373-1373
- Ms. Nancy FelixOffice Manager/ Employment Specialist for Pathways308 Front StreetMarietta, OH 45750Phone: (740) 374-6278Fax: (740) 373-1373